Saturday, August 27, 2011

ramadhan n syawal 2011

Alhamdulillah..another 2days to go before syawal..n me tinggal pose jus a few days je....ya I knw it is not easy to pregnant women to fasting rite..coz u hav to think about urself and a baby inside d oven..but for me so far..I'm doin well ..syukur!but during 25 of ramadhan I'm having fever which is bjangkit dgn mr hubs..ayooo sakit kepala..but still gagah kan jugak pg keje..coz keje byk gless n syg my mc!!ahahaah..sounds funny rite..all of my frends n hubs benci je dengar my statement..but tat me xsuke mc!

Oh not to forget I'm oredy 32 weeks of pregnancy..and I've only 7weeks togoo..sumpah cuakk!!hopefully everything goes well me n baby selamat wit normal deliver!!aminssssss..

Dis year hubs n me decide to celebrate raye at my parents houz je..n myb we will visit his 'wan' at n9 during 3 raye..other than tat we jus visiting our relatives nearby kl n selangor ....seriously I wann to eat alots of foods and wana go so many open hous as I can cox nnti dlm pantang xleh mkn daaa..yes I'm over!ahaahah..mcmla xpenah mkn kan..


Syiokknye raye cuti panjangg..I took leave from 29 aug 2011 - 5 sep 2011..yeayy..

Ok selamat hari raye sume..maaf zahir batin jika ade salah n silap..xoxo

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker