Thursday, April 21, 2011

new life begin :)

Last saturday I ve 2 big events 1not so big it is actually a annual dinner for company of year 2011!and another one is my childhood frend engagement at her hous ..dat day was our hectic day! I wake up at 9 n rush for a breakfast at chawan bangsar n go to auntie ouz as ussual..then when my frens engagement n dinner at ADD !

I so happy n excited during my fren engagement n br sedar yg diri dah tua..but d besh part is my fren's mum asking me "shena y don't u bring ur baby?" Then I'm a bit blur trus jawab "auntie baby dlm perot lg laa.." So damn funny..I love d foods during d engagement love d soto, cream puffs, roti jala, laksa johor, cupcakes n all of malaysian kuih!sedappp..snap pic like hell n kepoh of cozzz :)

Then I when dinner at One world hotel..d foods was so so..but this is d borinng dinner ever..nasib ade inul to be puye performance n my frend played guitar on dat day!

ERmm ..tat all for nw..will update later..xoxo

2 comments:

Zuraida said...

oh sudah mengandung!!! congrats shena!!

: s h e "2 d" n a: : said...

Tq zue :)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker